Lovely kids
我要記下我班的傻瓜事,記得他們的率真可愛!
新年假前---
我:下星期就是年初一了,大家知道黎緊會係咩年嗎?
小朋友們大大聲回答:新‧年‧~~~~
我忍不住哈哈大笑起來,他們傻傻的看著我一起笑。
今天體育堂,全班也坐在地上聽我講解,突然一男孩無拿拿做四腳爬爬,好似狗仔咁自轉一圈,我看著他,他一副心急樣子說:我想去洗手間呀…
我笑著讓他去,之後也對著其他同學忍不住笑著繼續課堂,他真的很有趣呀!
這都是我那班小二的BB!I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
I was sooo tired this morning as I slept at about 1 last nite…=__=
I was struggling whether took a morning leave, when I dialed to sch, I hang up. As there’s tons of work waiting for me and I love to see my kids!!
I saw王祖藍on road show. He pretends Ar so and Obama in the adv!! I can't help laughing in the bus! He is amazing~~~wahahaha!!!
After dinner, I watched Oscar! It recalls the memory when I was in US. This is a big event for the 3128Alameda Home! We made great dinner before the Awards and enjoyed whole nite!! It’s simple but unforgettable!!
新年假前---
我:下星期就是年初一了,大家知道黎緊會係咩年嗎?
小朋友們大大聲回答:新‧年‧~~~~
我忍不住哈哈大笑起來,他們傻傻的看著我一起笑。
今天體育堂,全班也坐在地上聽我講解,突然一男孩無拿拿做四腳爬爬,好似狗仔咁自轉一圈,我看著他,他一副心急樣子說:我想去洗手間呀…
我笑著讓他去,之後也對著其他同學忍不住笑著繼續課堂,他真的很有趣呀!
這都是我那班小二的BB!I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
I was sooo tired this morning as I slept at about 1 last nite…=__=
I was struggling whether took a morning leave, when I dialed to sch, I hang up. As there’s tons of work waiting for me and I love to see my kids!!
I saw王祖藍on road show. He pretends Ar so and Obama in the adv!! I can't help laughing in the bus! He is amazing~~~wahahaha!!!
After dinner, I watched Oscar! It recalls the memory when I was in US. This is a big event for the 3128Alameda Home! We made great dinner before the Awards and enjoyed whole nite!! It’s simple but unforgettable!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home