...exhausted
Today is super busy…mainly for the coming Sports Day…I still think the briefing session for student helpers and teachers is not well organized. Hum……there are 11 days left !! May God give us gd weather and everything will run smooth…
In this three months, most of the happiness are from my super lovely kids. One little thing happens in the tutorial lesson.
Christy was carrying a plastic bag that with two oranges inside: 冼老師~~~我去街市買送呀!!!
I smiled at her and she ran back to her seat. Then I said: 詠恩,咁你幫我去買隻雞呀~~~
Wahaha~all students including her are laughing. I am just kidding with them la~~~
Working till 8 sth…vvvvvvvvvy tiiiiiiiiiired now…
Continuously sing the song .....你 怎麼總在笑......
It's his voice...
In this three months, most of the happiness are from my super lovely kids. One little thing happens in the tutorial lesson.
Christy was carrying a plastic bag that with two oranges inside: 冼老師~~~我去街市買送呀!!!
I smiled at her and she ran back to her seat. Then I said: 詠恩,咁你幫我去買隻雞呀~~~
Wahaha~all students including her are laughing. I am just kidding with them la~~~
Working till 8 sth…vvvvvvvvvy tiiiiiiiiiired now…
Continuously sing the song .....你 怎麼總在笑......
It's his voice...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home