Relationship
Somebody leaves you, somebody approaches you. Relationship is changing all the time. But some of you are always in my heart though I can’t see you or keep in touch with u very often as you are very important in my life!! Pls don’t forget me. And I really thank you are in my life to cheer me up. It’s grateful that you are always around. I know some of you may getting change, me either. Just treasure when we are here, have chance to be happy together and well known each other.
It’s hard to keep everybody happy around you. Simply me just want all of my friends are having joy in their lives. But it’s hard, even me….
It’s hard to keep everybody happy around you. Simply me just want all of my friends are having joy in their lives. But it’s hard, even me….
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home